The vibration is normally generated by HVAC equipment and fluid behavior inside of ducts and pipes, which is the major source of occupant complaints in modern buildings. INERTANCE can design the anti-vibration isolator in order to minimize the vibration transmissibility from HVAC system.
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of estimation for HVAC Vibration.
- Design for Vibration Isolator
- Design for Fan, Pump, Chiller, Cooling Tower, Duct, Pipe, etc
- Spring Mount, Rubber Mount and Pad
- Spring Constant and Deflection Estimation
- Inertial Base for HVAC Pump
- Selection Guide for Vibration Isolation as per ASHRAE Handbook
Here, INERTANCE can show various application of vibration isolators as follows;
1. Isolator Design
HVAC equipments including ducts & piping system as well as rotating equipments should be mounted on suitable anti-vibration isolator, and they can reduce the vibration transmitted level to critical area. INERTANCE can design most effective isolator according to relevant guidelines.
2. Duct & Plumbing Isoator
Vibration transmitted to the attached piping, duct-work or cable tray can result the vibration walls and ceilings, which might cause the structure borne noise. Control device such as isolator or hanger type should be considered to support system with thermal movement.