HVACvibration is normally generated by HVAC equipment and fluid behavior inside of ducts and pipes, which is the major source of occupant complaints in modern buildings. INERTANCE can perform the vibration study and design the sound and vibration control (ex. anti-vibration, spring mount, rubber mount) in order to minimize the vibration transmissibility from HVAC system.
Vibration Analysis (Vibration Study)
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of estimation for Vibration assessments.
- Design for Vibration Isolator
- Design as per Equipment Type (ex. Fan, Pump, Chiller, Cooling Tower, Duct, Pipe, etc.)
- Spring Mount, Rubber Mount and Pad
- Spring Constant and Deflection Estimation Inertial Base for HVAC Pump
- Sound and Vibration control
- Selection Guide for Vibration Isolation as per ASHRAE Handbook
- Vibration Measurement and Site Survey
- Assessment for Anti-vibration Efficiency
- Simulation for Vibration Transmissibility
- Application & Conversion of Vibration Unit (Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration, Vibration level)
- Consideration for Resonance, Damping Ratio
Here, INERTANCE can show various application of vibration isolators as follows;
HVAC equipments including ducts & piping system as well as rotating equipments should be mounted on suitable anti-vibration isolator, and they can reduce the vibration transmitted level to critical area. INERTANCE can design most effective vibration isolator as sound and vibration control.
Spring Mount & Rubber Mount
HVAC Vibration transmitted to the attached piping, duct-work or cable tray can result the vibration walls and ceilings, which might cause the structure borne noise. Control device such as isolator or hanger type should be considered to support system with thermal movement via proper Vibration simulation.
Sound and Vibration control
INERTANCE has a capability regarding noise and HVAC vibration engineering, and our experts are familiar with assessment of sound and vibration control.
For further information, contact us at (email@example.com).
INERTANCE‘s related services include;