Train torsional analysis has been carried out in order to ensure the mechanical reliability in rotating machinery. The analysis results provided by INERTANCE can be used to determine the location which has the torsional resonance relative to potential excitation.
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of rotor dynamics analysis.
- Undamped torsional anlaysis
- Damped torsional analysis
- Steady state forced (Torque) response analysis
- Stress analysis
- Mode shape
- Train torsional vibration analysis
- Transient analysis
- S-N curve analysis
- Modified goodman diagram analysis
- As per API 610, 617, 618, 684, etc (Any other API standard)
- Source identification of torsional vibration
- Torsional displacement, velocity, torque response
- Campbell diagram
In case of any potential risks occurs, for example critical speeds are interfered within operating range, the stress analysis has to be performed to prevent the torsional fatigue failure. INERTANCE can provide various kinds of rotor dynamics analysis as requested in API standards as below.
Here, INERTANCE can show the various kinds of Torsional Vibration analysis as follows;
1. Undamped Torsional Analysis
Train rotor assembly including driver is modeled for undamped torsional natural frequency analysis, which predicts if critical speeds are interfered with operating region against various excitation sources.
2. Steady State Damped Response Analysis
Torsional excitation sources have to be considered to perform the steady state damped response analysis. The magnitude of torque & torsional displacement is checked for reliability of each component such as coupling, etc.
3. Torsional Stress Analysis
If the undamped torsional analysis has a result of interference between excitation sources and natural frequency under operating region, the torsional stress analysis has to be carried out. INERTANCE provides the stress analysis such as Stress-life method, Strain-life method, Goodman diagram method, etc.