INERTANCE provides the engineering services such as Vibration Monitoring (Vibration survey) for field measurement for turbo-machinery to resolve the vibration trouble as troubleshooting. As a result of vibration measurement, the root cause analysis (RCA) has been performed, and the relevant counter measures have been applied.
Application of necessary measurement devices are INERTANCE’s capability for vibration survey, which has been useful to find the root cause such as unbalance, alignment and looseness, etc.
In addition, it is necessary to estimate the vibration movement at initial design stage via related simulation for structure, rotating equipment, piping system. Our expert can perform Finite element analysis for modal and harmonic analysis, and pulsation study to clarify the acoustic excitation from reciprocating equipments as well as rotor dynamics analysis, etc. Those simulation results have been verified via site vibration monitoring & survey.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of vibration monitoring analysis.
- Vibration survey & monitoring for Trouble shooting
- Root cause analysis (RCA)
- Troubleshooting for vibration control
- Bearing analysis (Rolling element and hydro-dynamic bearing)
- Data recording & reproduction
- Field balancing with/without phase measurement
- Application of Vibration Criteria, ISO, API, DIN, IEC, etc.
- Vibration displacement, velocity, acceleration
- Unbalance, misalignment, looseness, resonance, oil whirl & whip, eccentricity, shaft bent, etc.
- Synchronous, non-synchronous, sub-synchronous vibration
- Orbit, Trend, Bode plot, Polar diagram, Shaft center line, Spectrum analysis, Waterfall diagram, Full spectrum analysis, etc.
- Phase analysis
- Vibration record
- Modal analysis, Bump test, etc
- Structure, Piping system measurement as well as rotating equipment
- Coupling analysis with pulsation and vibration
INERTANCE has a capability regarding noise and vibration engineering, and our experts are familiar with assessment of Vibration monitoring. For further information, contact us at (email@example.com).
INERTANCE’s related services include;
- Field Balancing
- Lateral Vibration Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Torsional Vibration Analysis
- Pulsation Study for Reciprocating Compressor
- Pulsation Study for Reciprocating Pump
- Acoustic Induced Vibration
- Flow Induced Vibration
- HVAC Vibration
- Pump Driver Sizing