Environmental Noise analysis
INERTANCE has performed the environmental noise study to be in line with applicable local noise limit, which include the contour map (sound map) and noise analysis.
Site & Road investigations are carried out to predict the estimated noise level during day & night time, which can be shown as noise contour map respectively, and it is determined if the noise contour measure as anti-noise facilities (ex. Barrier) should be designed.
Noise contour map is used to understand the noise status propagated around interested area, which is often verified via noise verification survey. INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of noise study.
- Noise Pollution
- Local Regulation of Noise
- Health Effects from Noise
- Noise Contour Map
- Noise Exposure
- Noise Source such as Vehicles, Aircraft, Trains and Industrial Sources
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and Sound Power Level (PWL)
- Definition for Residential Area
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Definition for Maximum Allowable Noise Level
- Background Noise Consideration
- Propagation of Sound
- Sound by Road traffic, Construction, Rail way
- Environmental Noise Control
- Noise Simulation
Here, INERTANCE can show the various kinds of noise analysis as follows;
Contour Map (Sound Map)
INERTANCE provides the powerful noise contour map using relevant simulation tools, which is generated by various noise sources such as transportation, industrial and recreational activities around residential area. Noise assessment has to be carried out to estimate the noise pollution to check the compliance with local noise limitation.
Road Traffic Noise study
Road traffic noise is the most important source of environmental noise, and INERTANCE has investigated the noise pollution caused by transportation such as vehicle, truck during day & night time in order obtain the result which can be used to verify the noise prediction shown in a contour map.
Railway Noise for Noise Limit
Railway noise is a major noise source normally in a big city, generated by moving and long line vehicles such as train or subway.
Construction Noise Criteria
Construction noise is a significant problem in compact big city, and it is normally controlled by local regulations. The noise assessment based on survey is conducted to adjust the construction activities so that the noise severity can be mitigated.
INERTANCE has a capability regarding noise and vibration engineering, and our experts are familiar with assessment of environmental noise. For further information, contact us at (email@example.com).
INERTANCE’s related services include;
- Industrial Noise
- Noise Control Design
- Noise Criteria Assessment
- Noise Survey
- Pulsation Study for Reciprocating Compressor
- Pulsation Study for Reciprocating Pump
- Acoustic Induced Vibration
- HVAC Noise
- Engineering Calculator – Decibel