Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, visitors, and all people using our premises as a workplace.
To ensure a safe and healthy work environment, we will develop and maintain a health and safety management system. Specifically, the management will:
- Set health and safety objectives and performance criteria for all managers and work areas
- Annually review health and safety objectives and managers’ performance against these
- Actively encourage the accurate and timely reporting and recording of all incidents and injuries
- Investigate all reported incidents and injuries to ensure all contributing factors are identified and, where appropriate, plans are developed to take corrective action
- Provide a treatment and rehabilitation plan that ensures a safe
- Identify all existing and new hazards and take all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate or minimize the exposure to significant hazards
- Ensure all employees are aware of the hazards in their work area and are adequately trained to enable them to perform their duties in a safe manner
- Encourage employee consultation and participation in all matters
- Promote a system of continuous improvement
Every manager has a responsibility for the health and safety of employees working under their direction. Every employee is expected to share in this commitment to health and safety in the workplace by:
- Observing all safe work procedures, rules and instructions
- Reporting any pain or discomfort early on
- Taking an active role in the company’s treatment and rehabilitation plan
- Ensuring all incidents, injuries and hazards are reported to the appropriate person.
The health and safety committee includes senior management representatives and union and other nominated employee representatives. It is responsible for implementing, monitoring, reviewing and planning health and safety policies, systems and practices.
INERTANCE has a capability regarding sound and vibration engineering, and our experts are familiar with assessment of HVAC. For further information, contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
INERTANCE’s Related Services include;
- Environmental Noise
- Acoustic Induced Vibration
- Lateral Vibration Analysis
- Torsional vibration analysis
- Pulsation Study for Reciprocating Compressor
- Flow Induced Vibration
- Surge analysis (Water hammer analysis)